- Cooking Time: 20 min or less
- Servings: Yields approx 4 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam or jelly
- 1 tablespoon Chambord or kirsch
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Reynolds Parchment Paper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the jam and Chambord. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and whisk to blend.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Add the flour mixture in 2 additions and beat just until moist clumps form. Gather the dough together into a ball.
- Pinch off the dough to form 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart. Use your floured index finger or 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create depressions in the center of each ball. Fill each indentation with nearly 1/2 teaspoon of the jam mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes (when I baked these in my oven it took around 10 mins, so watch your first batch carefully).
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesFound this recipe online at the Foodnetwork.com when looking to add to my yearly Christmas cookie baking list. These have been a must make since the first year I have tried them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More