- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Dickinson Raspberry (or Blueberry) Fruit Spread
- 1 Dickinson Lemon Curd
- 1 large box Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 10 inch round Angel Food Cake
- 8 oz. Fatfree Cool Whip
- Fresh raspberries (or blueberries)
- Mix pudding with the milk, then fold in curd; set aside.
- Tear cake into small pieces.
- Put a layer of cake pieces (about 1/3rd) on the bottom of the trifle dish.
- Soften the fruit spread with a knife or spoon, then spoon about 1/3rd on it on top of the cake layer, top next with 1/3rd of lemon curd mixture, and then 1/3rd of Cool Whip.
- Repeat layering 3 times.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fruit.
NotesThis is one of my mother's favorite desserts.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More