- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Dickinson Raspberry (or Blueberry) Fruit Spread
- 1 Dickinson Lemon Curd
- 1 large box Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 10 inch round Angel Food Cake
- 8 oz. Fatfree Cool Whip
- Fresh raspberries (or blueberries)
- Mix pudding with the milk, then fold in curd; set aside.
- Tear cake into small pieces.
- Put a layer of cake pieces (about 1/3rd) on the bottom of the trifle dish.
- Soften the fruit spread with a knife or spoon, then spoon about 1/3rd on it on top of the cake layer, top next with 1/3rd of lemon curd mixture, and then 1/3rd of Cool Whip.
- Repeat layering 3 times.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fruit.
NotesThis is one of my mother's favorite desserts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More