- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (12 oz each)frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2pkgs (10 oz each)frozen sweetened raspberries(partially thawed)
- 2 to 4 Tbls sugar
- 2 Liters chilled ginger ale
- In a blender, combine lemonade and raspberries and sugar.
- Cover and blend.
- Strain to remove any seeds.
- Combine raspberry mixture and ginger ale.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
NotesFound this in my Taste of Home magazine one summer, and made it at our anual 4th of July barbecue, it was a hit,very refreshing. Sometimes I will put this in a large bowl and put a couple of scoops of sherbet on the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Delightful DessertsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More