- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (12 oz each)frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2pkgs (10 oz each)frozen sweetened raspberries(partially thawed)
- 2 to 4 Tbls sugar
- 2 Liters chilled ginger ale
- In a blender, combine lemonade and raspberries and sugar.
- Cover and blend.
- Strain to remove any seeds.
- Combine raspberry mixture and ginger ale.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
NotesFound this in my Taste of Home magazine one summer, and made it at our anual 4th of July barbecue, it was a hit,very refreshing. Sometimes I will put this in a large bowl and put a couple of scoops of sherbet on the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Jean’s Recipe File
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More