RASPBERRY MARINADE FOR BABY BACK RIBS
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium onions, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (for garnish, if available)
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, except fresh berries. May be refrigerated for up to one month.
Cover ribs with marinade and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Grill until meat is glazed and cooked. If your grill has a cover, keep lid down while grilling ribs.
Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.