- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium onions, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (for garnish, if available)
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, except fresh berries. May be refrigerated for up to one month.
- Cover ribs with marinade and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill until meat is glazed and cooked. If your grill has a cover, keep lid down while grilling ribs.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
NotesI want my baby, my baby, my baby back ribs . . .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Decadent Desserts Made From
Vegan Eats!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More