- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 8 inch square pan, and line with greased foil.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Rub in the butter using your hands or a pastry blender to form a crumbly mixture. Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More