- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 sprig fresh mint (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- We like this in tall glasses with a fresh mint garnish.
NotesNutrition Information per Serving
Calories 130, Total Fat 2.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol less than 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Carbohydrates 22g, Fiber 3g, Sugar 17g, Protein 7g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce