- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 16 Basic Crepes
- 1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 can raspberry peach slices
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- FOR FILLING: Blend cream cheese, sugar, milk, orange peel and vanilla.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Spoon filling in center of unbrowned side of crepe; sprinkle with pecans. Fold crepe in half; fold in half again, forming a triangle. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Drain peach slices; reserve syrup. In chafing dish or skillet blend syrup into cornstarch. Add orange juice, lemon juice and butter. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add peaches and crepes. Spoon sauce over; heat through. Makes 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Social Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More