- Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- Servings: 5 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place pears in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with raspberries and sugar. In a bowl, combine the oats, honey, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle over raspberries. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes or until pears are tender and mixture is bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
- More recipes available at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And also check out: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThis recipe came about from a need to clean out my refrigerator, I had some fruit that need to be eaten and I used them this way, the result was tart, crispy and just plain good. There are a lot of combinations of fruit you could use but this one works well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce