- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 12 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 ea Eggs
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbls Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray the Baker’s Edge with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and the brown sugar with an electric mixer until light
- and fluffy. Add each of the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Then add the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Add the dry ingredients and beat just
- until combined. Stir in the pecans.
- Spread the dough into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the dough with the
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into it
- comes out clean. Cool the blondies completely in the pan.
NotesThis recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking for a CureSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More