- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 6 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 3-inch circle.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and brush tops of rolls with egg white.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Place pistachios on a plate.
- Remove wrap and dip rolls, top side down in pistachios, patting gently to adhere.
- Return rolls to baking sheet.
- With scissors or knife, make 5, 3/4-inch deep, cuts evenly around outside edge of each roll to resemble flower petals.
- With fingertips, make indentation in center of each roll.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves into each indentation.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine all remaining ingredients until smooth and drizzle over cooled rolls.
NotesMake a SWEET TREAT for the end of summer. A flower that looks festive and tastes even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Babette's Test Kitchen
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More