- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 6 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 3-inch circle.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and brush tops of rolls with egg white.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Place pistachios on a plate.
- Remove wrap and dip rolls, top side down in pistachios, patting gently to adhere.
- Return rolls to baking sheet.
- With scissors or knife, make 5, 3/4-inch deep, cuts evenly around outside edge of each roll to resemble flower petals.
- With fingertips, make indentation in center of each roll.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves into each indentation.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine all remaining ingredients until smooth and drizzle over cooled rolls.
NotesMake a SWEET TREAT for the end of summer. A flower that looks festive and tastes even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More