- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook raspberries over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently; cool slightly.
- Push through strainer with large spoon to remove seeds.
- Refrigerate raspberry juice at least 2 hours.
- In punch bowl or large pitcher, mix raspberry juice and lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Serve immediately over ice.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Get Cookin'See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More