- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook raspberries over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently; cool slightly.
- Push through strainer with large spoon to remove seeds.
- Refrigerate raspberry juice at least 2 hours.
- In punch bowl or large pitcher, mix raspberry juice and lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Serve immediately over ice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
My Family CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More