- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 oz packages frozen rasberries -- thawed
- 1 pound (4 cups) fresh rhubarb -- cut 1" thick
- 1 3/4 ounces powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- In a dutch oven or large kettle combine fruit.
- Stir in pectin.
- Place over high heat, stirring until mixture reaches a hard boil.
- Immediately stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Using metal spoon skim off foam.
- Stir and skim for 5 minutes.
- Quickly ladle into 6 hot sterilized 1/2 pint jars. Seal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce