- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter; melted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Raspberry sauce
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened raspberries; thawed
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Filling/ Topping
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz.); softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2-3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened raspberries; thawed
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.Press into bottom and 1 ½ in up the side of greased 9in pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor
- Press through a sieve; discard seeds.
- In sauce pan, combine sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir in raspberry juice and bring to a boil for 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add egg whites; beat on low until blended.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Pour half into crust.
- Top with ¾ raspberry sauce; refrigerate remaining raspberry sauce.
- Carefully spoon remaining filling over sauce.
- Bake at 375˚ for 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Remove from oven immediately; run knife around pan to loosen crust.
- Cool on rack 1 hour; refrigerate over night.
- Add orange juice to remaining chilled raspberry sauce; gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon over chilled cheese cake.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More