- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 - 6oz pkg raspberry jello
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can blueberries, with juice
- 1 - 15oz can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Dissolve jello in water. Add blueberries and pineapple. Chill half of mixture in flat bottom pan until firm. Spread half of cream cheese mixture over chilled jello mixture. Top with the rest of the jello mixture and chill until firm. Then top with the rest of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill for 15 more minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
NotesThis was pass down to me from one of my Aunts.