- Cooking Time: 0 min.
- Servings: 2 cups salsa
- Preparation Time: 5-8 min.
- 2 C. fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed and drained, if frozen)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 T. minced red onion
- 2 T. minced fresh cilantro
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hr.
- stir prior to serving.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More