- Cooking Time: 0 min.
- Servings: 2 cups salsa
- Preparation Time: 5-8 min.
- 2 C. fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed and drained, if frozen)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 T. minced red onion
- 2 T. minced fresh cilantro
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hr.
- stir prior to serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More