- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup bread flour
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups milk
- 10 egg yolks
- 10 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup raspberry puree
- Heat milk with half the sugar to a strong simmer.
- Mix butter and flour to a dough and flake this dough in the milk mixture.
- Continue simmering until mixture has thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add egg yolks and raspberry puree with a wooden spoon, and set aside.
- Whip egg whites with remaining sugar to a stiff merengue and fold in the above mixture.
- Fill into buttered and sugared souffle molds.
- Set souffle molds in a shallow pan of water and bake at 395ºF for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite warmed chocolate sauce.
NotesThe first time we tasted raspberry souffle was at the Hyatt Regency in Maui.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More