- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (14 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3 whole strawberries, quartered
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 3-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl.
- Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1-1/2 cups raspberries and a third of the whipped topping.
- Layer with a third of the cake and pudding, 1 cup strawberries and a third of the whipped topping.
- Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, raspberries and whipped topping.
- Garnish with quartered strawberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More