- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) plus 2 tbsp, cut into 1/2 inch pieces and softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup rasberry preserves
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 375 degrees. Line 13xp inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In bowl of standing mixer fitted with flat beater, mix flour, granulated sugar, and salt at low speed until combined, about 5 seconds. With machine on low, add 16 tablespoons butter one piece at a time; then continue mixing on low until mixture resembles damp sand, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Measure 1 1/4 cups flour mixture into medium bowl and set aside; distribute remaining flour mixture evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan. Using hands or flat-bottomed measuring cup, firmly press mixture into even layer to form bottom crust.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, 14 to 18 minutes.
- While crust is baking, add brown sugar, oats, and nuts to reserved flour mixture; toss to combine.
- Work in remaining 2 tablespoons butter by rubbing mixture between fingers until butter is fully incorporated.
- Pinch mixture with fingers to create hazelnut-sized clumps; set streusel aside.
- Combine preserves, raspberries, and lemon juice in small bowl; mash with fork until combined but some berry pieces remain.
- Spread filling evenly over hot crust; sprinkle streusel topping evenly over filling.
- Return pan to oven and bake until topping is deep golden brown and filling is bubbling, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature on wire rack, 1 to 2 hours; remove from baking pan by lifting foil extensions.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More