- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) plus 2 tbsp, cut into 1/2 inch pieces and softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup rasberry preserves
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 375 degrees. Line 13xp inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In bowl of standing mixer fitted with flat beater, mix flour, granulated sugar, and salt at low speed until combined, about 5 seconds. With machine on low, add 16 tablespoons butter one piece at a time; then continue mixing on low until mixture resembles damp sand, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Measure 1 1/4 cups flour mixture into medium bowl and set aside; distribute remaining flour mixture evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan. Using hands or flat-bottomed measuring cup, firmly press mixture into even layer to form bottom crust.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, 14 to 18 minutes.
- While crust is baking, add brown sugar, oats, and nuts to reserved flour mixture; toss to combine.
- Work in remaining 2 tablespoons butter by rubbing mixture between fingers until butter is fully incorporated.
- Pinch mixture with fingers to create hazelnut-sized clumps; set streusel aside.
- Combine preserves, raspberries, and lemon juice in small bowl; mash with fork until combined but some berry pieces remain.
- Spread filling evenly over hot crust; sprinkle streusel topping evenly over filling.
- Return pan to oven and bake until topping is deep golden brown and filling is bubbling, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature on wire rack, 1 to 2 hours; remove from baking pan by lifting foil extensions.
- Cut into squares and serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More