- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package prepared pound cake
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a medium bowl, beat cream with 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, cream together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Fold 2 cups of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Reserve remaining whipped cream.
- Slice pound cake into 18 - 1/2 inch slices.
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
- Line the bottom of a 3 quart glass bowl or trifle bowl with one-third of the cake slices.
- Drizzle with some raspberry juice.
- Spread one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture over cake.
- Sift one-fourth of the cocoa over that.
- Sprinkle with one-third of the raspberries.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture, whipped cream and sifted cocoa.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Cookin'See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More