- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cake -- (16 0z), cut into 18 slices or 2 pkgs of ladyfingers
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling -- (3.4 oz)
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream
- fresh raspberries
- Arrange one thir of sliced cake in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place one thirdd more cake pieces around inside of bowl using half of pudding to hold them in place.
- Gently stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding.
- Cover with remaining cake pieces.
- Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture. Chill.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More