- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cake -- (16 0z), cut into 18 slices or 2 pkgs of ladyfingers
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling -- (3.4 oz)
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream
- fresh raspberries
- Arrange one thir of sliced cake in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place one thirdd more cake pieces around inside of bowl using half of pudding to hold them in place.
- Gently stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding.
- Cover with remaining cake pieces.
- Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture. Chill.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More