RASPBERRY TRUFFLE BROWNIES
- Raspberry truffle topping:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso grounds
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/4 cup orange zest
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
Raspberry Truffle Topping:
Melt chocolate and zest with coffee in pan over low heat.
In small mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy; add powdered sugar and preserves. Beat until fluffy.
Add in melted chocolate mixture until well blended.
Spread over cooled brownies.
Chill 1-2 hours.
Cut into bars.