- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Raspberry truffle topping:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso grounds
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/4 cup orange zest
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- Raspberry Truffle Topping:
- Melt chocolate and zest with coffee in pan over low heat.
- Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy; add powdered sugar and preserves. Beat until fluffy.
- Add in melted chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Chill 1-2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
NotesBrownies with a decadent topping of sweet raspberries and chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More