- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz (El Rey Macuro) 70% chocolate, chopped
- 10 oz (Polaner) seedless raspberry jam
- 3 packets (Emergen-C) raspberry powdered drink mix
- 3 Tbs unsweetened (Valhrona) cocoa
- Gently melt chocolate with jam, stirring till smooth.
- Lightly whisk in 2 packets of Emergen-C, preserving the effervescence.
- Chill to 70 degrees F.
- Whip briefly till light and fluffy.
- Scoop and shape bite-sized balls.
- Roll each in mixture of remaining packet of Emergen-C and cocoa.
- Chill or enjoy with a bearish appetite!
NotesMeltingly tender raspberry mousse powdered in raspberry cocoa that fizzes when you pop them into your mouth, what a fun way to enjoy Spring's first berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More