- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz (El Rey Macuro) 70% chocolate, chopped
- 10 oz (Polaner) seedless raspberry jam
- 3 packets (Emergen-C) raspberry powdered drink mix
- 3 Tbs unsweetened (Valhrona) cocoa
- Gently melt chocolate with jam, stirring till smooth.
- Lightly whisk in 2 packets of Emergen-C, preserving the effervescence.
- Chill to 70 degrees F.
- Whip briefly till light and fluffy.
- Scoop and shape bite-sized balls.
- Roll each in mixture of remaining packet of Emergen-C and cocoa.
- Chill or enjoy with a bearish appetite!
NotesMeltingly tender raspberry mousse powdered in raspberry cocoa that fizzes when you pop them into your mouth, what a fun way to enjoy Spring's first berries.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More