- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar, sherry vinegar, or red wine vinegar (I like raspberry)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 or more fresh raspberries
- Whisk mustard with vinegar until creamy.
- Slowly beat in oils. Keep beating until mixture becomes thick.
- Add fresh raspberries, blend them into the dressing witile crushing them with a fork
NotesI took a trip to Europe a couple of years ago and spent a few days in Paris. One of my days in Paris was spent in an all day cooking class with Samira Hradsky. It was wonderful. We started by buying our ingredients fresh at the markets. Then we spent all day cooking and eating. This is one of the recipes we made that day.