- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- ¼ cup organic ripe raspberries
- 2 tbsp. fresh organic lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and organic GF freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients in a bullet grinder or equivalent and process for 1 minute.
- Use immediately or refrigerate.
NotesThis dressing goes perfectly with arugula, fruit and pine nuts salad or any light summer salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking with SabraSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More