- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix (preferably "Butter Recipe Yellow")
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. pray 9 by 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cake mix, eggs, salt, and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with electric mixer on low speed until ingredients are moistened, 1 minute.
- Add chips and blend on low another 30 seconds, just to incorporate.
- Gently stir in raspberries, trying not to crush them in the mix.
- Turn the dough into the pan, and spread it evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the bars are lightly browned but still soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for at least 20 minutes, then slice and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More