- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-liter Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart club soda
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 quart raspberry sherbert
- Combine Hawaiian punch, water, club soda and ginger ale.
- Stir in half of the sherbert.
- Float remainder of sherbert in small scoops.
- Makes 24 - 6 oz servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Nick's PicksSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More