- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-liter Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart club soda
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 quart raspberry sherbert
- Combine Hawaiian punch, water, club soda and ginger ale.
- Stir in half of the sherbert.
- Float remainder of sherbert in small scoops.
- Makes 24 - 6 oz servings.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More