- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-liter Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart club soda
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 quart raspberry sherbert
- Combine Hawaiian punch, water, club soda and ginger ale.
- Stir in half of the sherbert.
- Float remainder of sherbert in small scoops.
- Makes 24 - 6 oz servings.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More