- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-liter Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart club soda
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 quart raspberry sherbert
- Combine Hawaiian punch, water, club soda and ginger ale.
- Stir in half of the sherbert.
- Float remainder of sherbert in small scoops.
- Makes 24 - 6 oz servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Koken met Oma
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More