- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 shot rasperry vodka
- 1 shot rasperry puree (homeade is the best)
- 4-6 oz lemondade (to taste)
- raspberries to garnish
- mint to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine cracked ice, raspberry vodka, and raspberrry puree shake to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the mixture into the glass top with lemonade.
- Stir to combine and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint
NotesThis is enough for 1 glass increase the recipe to fit your needs
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More