- Cooking Time: 45 - 50
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 20
- All the vegetables are cut with 0,12 inches thick and round slices.
- 1 peeled and sliced Eggplant
- 1 peeled and sliced Zucchini in rounds
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1-2 Italian tomatoes sliced
- 1 carrot (look for thicker possible) into slices
- 1 small bell pepper into rings (I usually cut the slices him in half)
- Ready tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- chopped parsley
- white pepper and salt to taste
- olive oil
- After cutting all the vegetables is easy. Take an ovenproof dish oval preference, pass a thin layer of tomato sauce, enough only to not see the bottom.
- Make layers, overlapping vegetables in that order, eggplant, tomato, carrot, onion, Zucchini and peppers. When you finish the first layer, toss some pepper, salt, parsley, garlic and olive oil. If your ovenproof dish is small and you want to make more than one layer, before making the second layer toss some tomato sauce and make the next layer, otherwise place just a dash of olive oil, cover with parchment paper and bake at 356º F for 45 min. or until is fork tender.
NotesAfter i saw Ratatouille i got obssessed by this recipe...and i wanted to make just like in the movies....and i did something like that i thing...it turned out to be delicious!