- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups semolina
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Lemon rind
- 9 cups sugar
- 7 cups water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- Whisk the egg whites into fluffy meringue and add one egg yolk.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, semolina and lemon rind.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Leave to cool and prepare syrup.
- Bring the water to boil with the sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Cut into pieces while still in the baking tin and pour the syrup over after it has cool to room temperature
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More