- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2lbs. ground chuck
- 2 tbs. salad oil
- 1 can-8oz.-tomatoe sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 cans-14 3/4-or-15 oz. raviola
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly form ground chuck into 24-1 inch-balls. In hot oil in large skillet,brown meatballs well all over-about 10 min. Drain off fat.
- Add tomato sauce and herbs; stir to combine; cook,stirring,5 min.. Add raviola; cook just until heated through-about 10 min.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Notestip: This makes a quick meal. Serve with a toss salad and garlic bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More