- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2lbs. ground chuck
- 2 tbs. salad oil
- 1 can-8oz.-tomatoe sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 cans-14 3/4-or-15 oz. raviola
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly form ground chuck into 24-1 inch-balls. In hot oil in large skillet,brown meatballs well all over-about 10 min. Drain off fat.
- Add tomato sauce and herbs; stir to combine; cook,stirring,5 min.. Add raviola; cook just until heated through-about 10 min.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Notestip: This makes a quick meal. Serve with a toss salad and garlic bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More