- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2lbs. ground chuck
- 2 tbs. salad oil
- 1 can-8oz.-tomatoe sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 cans-14 3/4-or-15 oz. raviola
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly form ground chuck into 24-1 inch-balls. In hot oil in large skillet,brown meatballs well all over-about 10 min. Drain off fat.
- Add tomato sauce and herbs; stir to combine; cook,stirring,5 min.. Add raviola; cook just until heated through-about 10 min.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Notestip: This makes a quick meal. Serve with a toss salad and garlic bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Food Travels Through Italy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More