- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pkg. (1lb. each) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13X9 baking dish.
- Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes; uncover.
- Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More