- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pkg. (1lb. each) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400.
Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13X9 baking dish.
Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture.
Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture.
Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
Bake 30 minutes; uncover.
Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated through.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Let stand for 10 minutes.