- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread ½ cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Layer with half the ravioli, 1 ¼ cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese, and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More