- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
Backstory(adapted from Real Simple)
I made this last night for the first time and it was pretty good. I used beef ravoili. I think next time I will try the cheese. I also didn't use the full package of spinach as I want to use it later this week. This recipe did seem to be faster than regular lasagna, but I also cooked the meat ahead of time.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) package cheese ravioli (give or take) Still frozen!! It's magic!
- 1 (10 oz.) package chopped, frozen spinach. Thawed, and drained
- 8 oz. shredded mozzerella
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Layer in 9X9 baking dish starting with sauce.
- It goes like this: Sauce, Ravioli, Spinach, Mozzerella Cheese, Meat, Repeat!
- When all that fun is done you top the last layer of noodles the last bit of sauce and all the cheese you have left.
- Then you cook it till it's hot and yummy. (Covered at 375 for 35 minutes, uncover and cook for addtional 10 minutes).