- Cooking Time: 45
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) package cheese ravioli (give or take) Still frozen!! It's magic!
- 1 (10 oz.) package chopped, frozen spinach. Thawed, and drained
- 8 oz. shredded mozzerella
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Layer in 9X9 baking dish starting with sauce.
It goes like this: Sauce, Ravioli, Spinach, Mozzerella Cheese, Meat, Repeat!
When all that fun is done you top the last layer of noodles the last bit of sauce and all the cheese you have left.
Then you cook it till it's hot and yummy. (Covered at 375 for 35 minutes, uncover and cook for addtional 10 minutes).
I made this last night for the first time and it was pretty good. I used beef ravoili. I think next time I will try the cheese. I also didn't use the full package of spinach as I want to use it later this week. This recipe did seem to be faster than regular lasagna, but I also cooked the meat ahead of time.