- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- 8 oz. Sweet Italian Sausage, casing removed
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 14-1/2 oz cans Chicken Broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 9 oz package frozen cheese filled ravioli
- 1 15 oz can Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 14-1/2 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
1. Brown sausage and cook garlic in a heavy pot over medium heat until tender, stirring to break up sausage, about 5 minutes. Pour off excess fat, remove sausage mixture from pot and set aside.
2. Heat chicken broth and water to a boil in same pot over medium-high heat. Add ravioli; cook 4-5 minutes or until tender. Stir in beans, stewed tomatoes, sausage mixture, oregano and black pepper; heat through. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.