RAVIOLI WITH HERBED WALNUT SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 15
- 1 lb purchased cheese ravioli
- 1/4 c butter
- 3/4 c coarsely choped walnuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c dry white wine
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- 1 T chopped fresh rosemary
1) Cook pasta in L pot of boiling water according to pkg directions. Drain.
2) Met butter in large skillet over med-hi heat. Add walnuts; saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add garlic, saute 30 seconds. Add wine. Simmer until sauce is slightly reduced - about 2 minutes. Add parsley and rosemary. Simmer 1 minute. Add pasta and toss to coat with sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.