- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20oz) package cheese ravoili
- 1 tbls butter
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz alfredo sauce
- 2 tbls tomato paste
- 2 tbls chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta using package directions, drain
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet. Saute' peas, onion, mushrooms and garlic in hot butter, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add alfredo sauce and tomato paste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and basil to sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Transfer to serving dish. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
50 Shades of Taste
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More