- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20oz) package cheese ravoili
- 1 tbls butter
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz alfredo sauce
- 2 tbls tomato paste
- 2 tbls chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta using package directions, drain
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet. Saute' peas, onion, mushrooms and garlic in hot butter, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add alfredo sauce and tomato paste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and basil to sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Transfer to serving dish. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More