- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 5
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 nos. of Raw banans
- 1 no. of Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 nos. of finely Chopped Green Chillie
- 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp of Oil
- 1/2 tsp of jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Amchoor Powder (dry mango powder)
- Salt to taste.
- Boil raw bananas in a cooker. Peel out the skin after it is boiled. Smash the bananas and add green chillies, onion, ginger, jeera
- powder, amchoor and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Make flattened balls in the shape of cutlet. Grease it with oil and place it on the grill rack. Bake at 230 degree Centigrade for 20
- Serve hot with chutney.
NotesOne day I was just try the dish then i make Raw Banana Cutlet. My family liked it very much. You will also liked it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More