- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 5
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 nos. of Raw banans
- 1 no. of Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 nos. of finely Chopped Green Chillie
- 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp of Oil
- 1/2 tsp of jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Amchoor Powder (dry mango powder)
- Salt to taste.
- Boil raw bananas in a cooker. Peel out the skin after it is boiled. Smash the bananas and add green chillies, onion, ginger, jeera
- powder, amchoor and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Make flattened balls in the shape of cutlet. Grease it with oil and place it on the grill rack. Bake at 230 degree Centigrade for 20
- Serve hot with chutney.
NotesOne day I was just try the dish then i make Raw Banana Cutlet. My family liked it very much. You will also liked it.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More