- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 5
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 nos. of Raw banans
- 1 no. of Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 nos. of finely Chopped Green Chillie
- 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp of Oil
- 1/2 tsp of jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Amchoor Powder (dry mango powder)
- Salt to taste.
- Boil raw bananas in a cooker. Peel out the skin after it is boiled. Smash the bananas and add green chillies, onion, ginger, jeera
- powder, amchoor and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Make flattened balls in the shape of cutlet. Grease it with oil and place it on the grill rack. Bake at 230 degree Centigrade for 20
- Serve hot with chutney.
NotesOne day I was just try the dish then i make Raw Banana Cutlet. My family liked it very much. You will also liked it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More