RAW GREEN PEA AND ALMOND DIP
Raw Green Pea and Almond Dip
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 small bowls
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup organic frozen green peas defrosted
- ½ cup raw almonds soaked and dehydrated
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp filtered water or more for desired consistency
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice (1- 2 limes)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro / coriander
- 1/4 tsp fine Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Put the almonds into your food processor until rustically chopped.
Mix in the remaining ingredients until you get a nice thick consistency. You might to add a bit more water. I keep it pretty chunky and rough.
Add in more lime juice, ginger and seasoning to taste. I like mine with quite a bit of kick so I tend to be a bit more heavy handed with the ginger, lime juice and sea salt.
Slather on crackers, serve with veggies chips, or top raw tacos. YUM!
Published here courtesy of Kurma Dasa.