- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups firmly packed organic baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 medium avocado
- juice of 1 red ruby grapefruit
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 1 or 2 cups of ice cubes depending on preference
- 1 inch piece of raw creamed coconut
- 3 Tbsp coconut crystals or a few drops of stevia depending on your preference.
- Throw all of your ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust sweetener to taste and devour. YUMMO!
NotesThis is my favourite alkaline green smoothie. I first tasted a version of this alkaline green smoothie when it was made for me by Doctor Robert O Young and Shelley Redford Young at their PH Miracle Centre in California some time ago. I had followed Dr Young and his work for many many years, and the chance to finally meet him in person was a literally a dream come true for me.
So here is a version of Dr Robert O Young and Shelley Young's famous green alkaline sweet smoothie. It is delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More