- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is my favourite alkaline green smoothie. I first tasted a version of this alkaline green smoothie when it was made for me by Doctor Robert O Young and Shelley Redford Young at their PH Miracle Centre in California some time ago. I had followed Dr Young and his work for many many years, and the chance to finally meet him in person was a literally a dream come true for me.
So here is a version of Dr Robert O Young and Shelley Young's famous green alkaline sweet smoothie. It is delicious!
- 4 cups firmly packed organic baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 medium avocado
- juice of 1 red ruby grapefruit
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 1 or 2 cups of ice cubes depending on preference
- 1 inch piece of raw creamed coconut
- 3 Tbsp coconut crystals or a few drops of stevia depending on your preference.
- Throw all of your ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust sweetener to taste and devour. YUMMO!