- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 ripe organic avocados
- 1/2-3/4 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa powder (this will vary according to the cocoa powder used)
- 3/4 - 1 cup of raw agave nectar to taste
- 3 Tbsp raw almond butter OR 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth. You may need to use your tamper or spatula, scrape the sides of the blender and pulse a few times. This mixture gets very thick.
- Spoon into glasses and chill for a couple of hours before serving. YUM!
NotesThis delectable raw vegan chocolate cinnamon mousse is SO easy, and epitomizes the “blend and chow in under 5 minutes” philosophy that I am so fond of. Just throw all the ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth. Adjust the flavourings to your taste. Then chill and devour. How easy is that? This is a fantastic beacon of hope for any chocolate mousse lover looking for an allergy-friendly alternative. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free and soy free. But definitely not taste free! YUM!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More