RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE FRUIT BALLS
Raw Vegan Chocolate Fruit Balls
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1 cup nuts – raw almonds, cashews, macadamias
- 1/2 cup organic pitted chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried chopped apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- a couple of drops – 1/8 tsp of natural almond essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Mix the coconut and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside for rolling.
Put all other ingredients in a food processor, and slowly add in the orange juice if it doesn’t bind together completely.
Roll into small balls and coat with the coconut mixture.
Store in a sealed glass container in the fridge.