- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThis shake is absolutely scrumptious! Throw some dates in the blender with some bananas, almond milk and coconut water, and prepare for pure heaven. You can substitute cashew milk if you want a richer, more buttery shake, and you could always add a spoonful of coconut butter and lecithin to make it even more creamy. It depends on how indulgent you want your date to be!
Trust me – make a date with this shake – you won’t be disappointed. It is absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup home made raw almond milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 6 – 8 pitted dates
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Throw everything in the blender and puree until smooth and creamy.