RAW VEGAN TROPICAL GREEN SMOOTHIE
Raw Vegan Tropical Green Smoothie
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups organic spinach
- 2 cups organic fresh or frozen mango
- 2 medium organic bananas
- 2 cups organic coconut water
- 1 cup ice cubes (optional if you use fresh mango)
- 1/4 inch small cube of organic creamed coconut (optional)
Throw all your ingredients into your blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
But making sweet fruity tasting green smoothies is the most effective way to introduce these nutritionally dense shakes into your diet. This is my favourite sweet green smoothie. It is delicious! Trust me, if it weren't for the green colour, you would never know this smoothie had leafy vegetables in it. It tastes like a mango banana coconut fruit shake.
Go green and you won't be sorry. It will literally change your life!