RAW VEGAN VIRGIN PINA COLADA SHAKE
Raw Vegan Virgin Pina Colada Shake
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups home made coconut milk
- 2 cups ripe sweet fresh organic pineapple
- 1 frozen organic ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
Throw everything in the blender and puree until smooth.
Don’t forget that you can prepare your home made coconut milk in advance, and freeze it, so you have it ready to use quickly for that pina colada mocktail craving. If you are looking for quick easy mocktail recipes or allergy free recipes for drinks, this non alcoholic pina colada recipe is a winner! It is raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, soy free and refined sugar free. But definitely not festive free!