- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups home made coconut milk
- 2 cups ripe sweet fresh organic pineapple
- 1 frozen organic ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Throw everything in the blender and puree until smooth.
NotesI am a huge fan of virgin pina colada recipes, and the best thing about this non alcoholic pina colada is that is raw and fresh. My aversion to pre-made drink mixes would be right up there with my distaste for commercially produced salad dressings. My motto again, “Fresh is Best”.
Don’t forget that you can prepare your home made coconut milk in advance, and freeze it, so you have it ready to use quickly for that pina colada mocktail craving. If you are looking for quick easy mocktail recipes or allergy free recipes for drinks, this non alcoholic pina colada recipe is a winner! It is raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, soy free and refined sugar free. But definitely not festive free!