- Cooking Time: 32-47
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stk) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg) white morsels (divided)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat over to 325 F. Grease and sugar 9" square baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute; stir. Ass 1 cup white morsels; let stand. Do not stir.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl until foamy. Add sugar; beat until light lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in morsel-butter mixture. Add flour, salt and almond extract; mix at low speed until combined. Spread 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Heat jam in small, microwave safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 30 seconds; stir. Spread jam over warm crust. Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter. Drop spoonfulls of batter over jam. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
NotesI don't usually care for raspberries but this recipe is awesome!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Italy or BustSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More