- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (7oz) pkgs. Sweet Yellow Cornbread Mix
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 8 ounces (1 cup) sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 375º F. Grease 10-inch cast iron skillet. In large bowl, combine cornbread mix, 1/2 cup of sugar, sour cream, egg, milk and butter. Stir until well-blended.
- Pour into prepared skillet. Distribute raspberries evenly over batter. Press raspberries gently into batter, until barely covered. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over batter.
- Bake at 375º F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More