- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (7oz) pkgs. Sweet Yellow Cornbread Mix
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 8 ounces (1 cup) sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 375º F. Grease 10-inch cast iron skillet. In large bowl, combine cornbread mix, 1/2 cup of sugar, sour cream, egg, milk and butter. Stir until well-blended.
- Pour into prepared skillet. Distribute raspberries evenly over batter. Press raspberries gently into batter, until barely covered. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over batter.
- Bake at 375º F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More