- Cooking Time: 6-10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 3 Tbsp. steak sauce (A-1)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- 12 hamburger buns
- Carefully mix the meat, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with the tines of a fork, but do not mash it.
- Lightly form each hamburger and lightly press into a patty shape.
- Make an indentation and put a thin slice of butter inside each hamburger, making sure the butter is entirely encased in the meat.
- Heat grill, broiler, or sauté pan and cook the burgers for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until almost done.
- Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow the hamburgers to rest for 5 minutes and serve immediately on buns.
NotesI'm not sure, but I think this one comes from Ina Garten. In any event, they are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More