- Cooking Time: 6-10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 3 Tbsp. steak sauce (A-1)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- 12 hamburger buns
- Carefully mix the meat, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with the tines of a fork, but do not mash it.
- Lightly form each hamburger and lightly press into a patty shape.
- Make an indentation and put a thin slice of butter inside each hamburger, making sure the butter is entirely encased in the meat.
- Heat grill, broiler, or sauté pan and cook the burgers for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until almost done.
- Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow the hamburgers to rest for 5 minutes and serve immediately on buns.
NotesI'm not sure, but I think this one comes from Ina Garten. In any event, they are delicious!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More