- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Bacon cut small
- 1 Garlic clove or more if you like
- 400g spaghetti (I like Barilla or De Cecco)
- 3 Eggs (at room temperature)
- 75g grated Parmesan Cheese (you can also use part other cheaper cheese with the Parmesan if you like)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Grate the cheese. Fry the bacon and garlic in the olive oil, keep warm. Cook Pasta according to package instructions al dente. Very important that you dont cook the pasta for too long.
- Beat the eggs in a little more than room temperature serving bowl, add the grated cheese and pepper.
- When Pasta is cooked, drain well and with the bacon add to the egg and cheese mixture and mix well with pasta forks. The eggs cook from the heat from the Pasta and the bacon.
- Note the bacon and cheese make it salty enough, so no extra salt should be needed.
- Serve at once. If you like, a glass of good white wine is great with this dish.
NotesThis is very easy and quick to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More