REAL MEXICAN SALSA
Real Mexican Salsa
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 large diced tomatoes
- 1 diced medium onions
- 1/4 bunch cilantro-you can use more or less depending on your taste
- the juice half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jalapenos- or more if you prefer it hotter
- optional ingredients
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
Wash tomatoes and cilantro.
Dice tomatoes, onions, chop cilantro, jalapenos, and the optional ingredients(avocado, cucumber)
Put ingredients in a bowl,add salt, garlic, & lemon juice. mix it up and serve.
You can roast your tomatoes for great flavor.Heat up a frying pan or skillet on medium high heat. Place whole tomatoes in the cookware and toast the outside of it until the skin begins to break and split apart. remove from heat and continue with step two.
If you prefer smooth salsa as opposed to chunky just put all this good stuff in the blender.