- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- Juice of 12 lemons (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, or to taste
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 lemon, cut into cartwheel slices
- Ice cubes
- In gallon pitcher or jar, combine lemon juice and sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Pink Lemonade Add a few drops of red food coloring or grenadine syrup.
- oneyed Lemonade Substitute honey to taste for the sugar.
NotesGrew up on this. So Good on a hot summer's day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Italy or Bust
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More